The Seoul Garden Melaka is renowned for offering Korean Steamboat barbecued buffet to its customers with a unique style of Korean taste embedded in all the dishes being supplied here at the restaurants of Seoul Garden in the whole Malaysian peninsula. The restaurant has started functioning since the year 1983 with the organization Zingrill Holdings Pte Ltd and it is among the leading restaurants to try Korean food in Melaka. The Seoul Garden became famous for its delicious dining meal gradually because it was considered for supplying scrumptious and authentic meals to its customers at large.
Features of Seoul Garden Melaka
There are innumerable prominent features of Seoul Garden Melaka that are consequently jotted down as under:
- The Seoul Garden restaurants in Melaka embossed its value upon its abundance of customers for supplying the Korean buffet eatables by and large in the Melaka city of the Malaysian Peninsular on extremely affordable prices.
- Due to its affordable offerings Seoul Garden enabled the tendency of gaining huge market share after becoming popular in most of the destinations of whole Malaysia that simultaneously gathered myriad customers to join the scrumptious Korean buffet meals. For instance, its major sources of earnings are young generation in particular.
- The fortune of Seoul Garden was to capture the local Markets by offering purely Halal food in Melaka to its consumers by valuing the Korean style in order to keep its actual Korean taste on the rise.
The prominent promotional campaigns of Seoul Garden are in abundance and some of its promotions are mentioned as follows:
- We can avail both hot and cold offerings in its meals and drinks both.
- The restaurants are similarly famous in assigning special Birthday packages that consist of various deals; such as free meal for birthday person if visiting with a group of five adults, if a birthday group consist of only two persons including the birthday consumer then the birthday boy/girl is charged half the price of its actual meal price, people have given flexibility to avail the special birthday offer at least two to three days ahead from the birthday package and this offer remains active for special members only.
- On Sundays all of the branches of Seoul Garden have assigned expense free meal for the children specifically. For instance, children will only get the opportunity for free Sundays until and unless the height of a child is measured around 0.9m to 1.3m approximately. This package is simultaneously active for its special members particularly.
There are two popular branches of Seoul Garden in the whole Melaka state located in the Mahkota Parade Shopping Mall and also beside the Melaka River at The Shore Mall Melaka. The branch located in Mahkota Parade is honored to offer Halal Korean dishes for the Muslim generations. Both of the outlets offer various mostly identical meals enlisted as below:
Seoul Garden at Mahkota Parade Mall
Seoul Garden at Mahkota Parade Melaka is pretty much popular for serving Korean BBQ Steamboat basically offers numerous variety of delicious dishes that includes the famous eatables as Steamboat, Pickle salad potato salad, Ice toppings shaved, flavored ice-creams, Squids, Fish balls purely stuffed, prawns and Cockles, Blanched spinach, Kimchis and Leeks, Crushed peanuts fruit toppings on ice-creams.
Seoul Garden at The Shore Mall
Seoul Garden at The Shore Mall Melaka specializes in offering steamboat buffet in various formats like chicken, goat as well as plenty of colorful vegetables. The special soup here is known as Tom Yam Pekena.
Related Articles: Vegetarian Restaurants in Melaka
The Seoul Garden Melaka is highly recommended if you are having an appetite of a Korean food. The restaurant provide great ambiance and the quality food. If you have visited the restaurant and would like to share your insights, please do so by adding comments below. You can also learn more about top 10 must-try Melaka food.
Seoul Garden at Mahkota Parade (Halal Certified Restaurant)
Lot G87 G88, Ground Floor, Mahkota Parade, No. 1, Jalan Merdeka, Malacca, 75000
Phone: +606- 281 8559
Business Hours: 11.30am- 10.30pm
Seoul Garden at The Shore @ Malacca River
GF-23, The Shore Shopping Gallery, No. 193, Pinggiran@Sungai Melaka, Jalan Persisiran Bunga Raya, 75100 Malacca
Phone: +606- 283 2559
Business Hours: 11.30am- 10.30pm