The restaurant which is considered to be the most popular Chinese restaurant in Melaka is said to be Bei Zhan Chinese Restaurant. It was first formed during the period of 1995; at the time of its formation the restaurant was being operated within the ground portion of a tiny spacious area. The Bei Zhan restaurant is also among the must-try Chinese restaurants in Melaka.
Bei Zhan Chinese Restaurant
The missionary theme of this restaurant is to deliver home-made eatables to its numerous customers who actually admired its delicious delights. Due to huge admiration the management of this Chinese restaurant has certainly decided to expand the area of a restaurant and also increase the quantity as maintaining the quality food in Melaka. Therefore, during the period of 2002 the spacious structure of this restaurant was constructively expanded in order to offer numerous dine-in consumers. For instance, first of all it was built only within the single shop lot and then it was increased gradually by gathering the space of four more shop lots mainly.
During the year 2009, the restaurant similarly keeps on expanding its business as soon as it incessantly gains profitable market share. Such as, the restaurant, then moved to a distinct building like structure with a favorable design that is considered to be feasible for all sorts of events that can be taken into account in the particular restaurant as per being meticulous about the customer’s requirements. Due to its unique and favorable expertise in delivering quality home-made Chinese eatables for its customers at large since the year 2006 till 2009 it was globally awarded by Kerajaan Negeri and Persatuan Pelancongan Melaka as “The Best Chinese Restaurant” operable in the Melaka state of Malaysia.
Food at Bei Zhan Restaurant
There are varieties of orders being prepared for its customers that can be attained with the minimum order of at least eight hundred Ringgits approximately. For instance:
- The major favorable eatables of Bei Zhan Restaurants are Chicken Soup with Ginseng Dried Scallop on twenty Ringgits
- Simmered Hasma with Ginseng purchased for twenty Ringgits
- Tofu Pudding with Pumpkin and Sago of fifty Ringgits
- Guang-Dong Antipasto Platter is grabbed for hundred Ringgits
- Crab Meat Dried Scallop with Hasma in Thick Soup is attained for hundred and eighty Ringgits
- Lobster Platter is purchased for three hundred Ringgits
- Braised Goose Palm with Sea Cucumber Fish Maw is available for hundred and sixty Ringgits
- Stewed Stuffed Whole Sea Cucumber can be purchased for hundred and eighty Ringgits
- Steamed Boneless Chicken with Fried Garlic can be attained for seventy-five Ringgits
- Coal Roast Suckling Pig is available on given market price
- Crispy Pork Knuckle in Siam Sauce grabbed for seventy Ringgits
- Braised Pork Knuckle with Sea Cucumber is for hundred Ringgits
- Mini Buddha Jumps over the wall is attained for hundred sixty Ringgits
- Braised Goose’s Palm with Abalone can be eaten for at least hundred and twenty-eight Ringgits, etc.
The prices given above are for the reference as they may vary due to peak season and availability, etc.
Bei Zhan Food Menu
The Bei Zhan Chinese restaurant is actually popular in delivering its distinctly scrumptious list of eatables allotted as a special list of menu being served with quality. For instance, its special menu is classified under four categories that are mentioned as:
- Special food dishes as demanded incessantly are Lobster Platter, Mini Lobster (Butter / Ginger Scallion), Steamed Sliced Jelawat (Fresh water), etc.
- Food items allotted within its general menu inculcates Red Nile Tilapia (Fresh Water), Sweet Sour Boneless Chicken, Roast Duck (Half), etc.
- Another B food list of general menu is slightly expensive that includes the dishes as Steamed Grouper Fish Head in Curry, Deep Fried Prawns in Salad Sauce, Pork Chop in Barbecue Sauce, etc.
- The third C list of its menu includes those dishes that are being presented to eight numbers of persons together.
- Whereas the last D list of eatables is slightly huge in quantity that can be eaten by ten numbers of persons at least.
The food is among the popular tourist attractions in Melaka. If you are carving for a Chinese food in Melaka then you must visit Bei Zhan Chinese restaurant which provides a complete range of Chinese food to the visitors. To share your experience of Bei Zhan restaurant, please add comments below. For foodies, you can check out top 10 must-try Malacca food.
Address: No. 43 Jalan Kota Laksamana 2/17, Taman Kota Laksamana Seksyen 2, 75200 Malacca, Malaysia
Phone: +60 6-281 2684
Visit their FB Page